Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OoOo..

yea today was a much better day ;D
niki is alright today ! PHEW LUCKILY MAN!
later i become a MURDERER! WOOTS? LOL
anw.. i hav been struggling wif my studies this few days..
exam coming..wth..
locked myself in the with da radio blasting off my roof while studying..
how cool man.. in the end, nothing was in my head! HUURYAA!!
n btw i havent start my geo..civic n ENG!!
DOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
niki n wengjian r coming to my hse on thurs I GUESS ;D wif other grps also isit? anw
dun insult my hse!! i noe it's not as big as urs! BUT STILL!
respect the house! the house has feelings :P hehe.
n today went rehersal again..
i wonder why cant they jus giv whatever they r giving to us instead of rehersal-ing ..
wasting time =="
n i hate to std ther like a retard.. waiting for other forms..
what the..
n my CATWALK is not NICE. =((((
TOO BAD ..

Ps : I HAVENT EVEN START MY ART!! n the DUE DATE IS TMRR!!
Pps: Shld i use blogskins? black or white or colourful?

~The Climb - Miley Cyrus~

No comments:

Post a Comment