Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, April 13, 2009

Blur =x

basically..2day i'm half-blur ; half-asleep
my frens were like talking to me..
n i'm like half-way-to-wonderland!!
wo0tSs! so i ended up saying " huh? wht? "
LOL!! cant help.. nowadays i cant sleep well!!
wth rite? got nightmares!!
ee yeer..!!
anw my frens told me tht DAVID ARCHULETA SHOWCASE WAS AWESOME!!
ahh!! y dun i hav ticket?!!! =(
n 2day the Sacred Heart College Perth teachers n students came to my sch..
it's an exchg programme frm Australia!!
i wish i could miagrate there!!
da places there r much better than ours! OBVIOUSLY!!
n da students r sooo MATURE-LOOKING N TALL!!
n the gals' hair r curly curly like BARBIE DOLLS :D
sure they r pretty n good-looking !!
my frens n i named them "KUH-LOU n KUH-MUI!"
u noe what tht means? ORANG PUTIH! HAHA!
whenever we saw them we say "KUHLOU!!"
LOL!
n the ceremony to welcome was good!
but the dance part frm WMS was AWESOME!
they pumped up the grooves! oh-ya!
n they r HOT! LOL
gals n guys! THEY WERE HOT!! xD
n ther was a band-performing..
it was *AHEM*
the singer was *AHEM*
LOL.. so we ended up shouting n clapping to cover up the VOICE!
u noe what i mean rite? :D
ya gtg bathe..love ya :D
hope tmr will be a great day!!

PS: i'm still begging my mom to lemme join da basketball training!! Pray for me ppl!! hope she say YES!! xD

~Hosanna - Hillsong United~

No comments:

Post a Comment