Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Continue [[Part 3]]

lol? ok.. it's soo lame.. my bro keeps on kicking me out!
wth? he's bathing now! SO I CAN UPDATE WHILE LOOKING FOR BIOGRAPHY OF MARTIN LUTHER KING!
hu is tht? I-D-U-N-C-A-R-E!
LOL.. he's probably dead.. HAHA! =="
anw whr did i stop again?
right.. yeah.. people..
ok KENNY is still HORNY.. no comment =X
Nikita is still very active n popular xD
err.. n i'm still alive? LOL..
kindly leave ur name at the Cbox on ur right if u wan me to mention ur name in my post nxt time :D
oh yeah.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANYONE HU'S BIRTHDAYS R IN APRIL till DECEMBER!
HAHA! i did a good job wishing people :D all in a row.. XD!!
err.. pictures will b posted up tomorrow if i hav time XD!!
ANW TO ANSWER UR PLURK HAOYI
i hav darn soo many homework..
scrapbook..journal..compo..maths..elrp..MY STORYBOOK BORROWED FRM LIBRARY! DUE DATE on 7TH APRIL! WTH..
entitled Even now by Karen Kingsbury.. it's quite sad.. i read until pg 86 only i tink ==" wth?
zZz i'm gonna return it n borrow again! MUHAHAHA!
cnt wait for ts XD!
anw..
if any of my classmates or frens in wesley wanna go ts wif me n my frens..
pls contact me XD ! it's actually a gathering wif my old frens !!
ok phew.. part 3 ended!! LOVE YA ALL!!

~Brad Paisley & Allison Krauss - Whiskey Lullaby~

No comments:

Post a Comment