Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It hurts badly =(

yea.. basically during sports practice..
my legs got wobbly n LOSES its strength after i SPRINT?! WTH RITE?
da seniors got da 4 of us hu r joining the 4x100 to practise passing baton.. ZzZz
n i have to redo n redo again.. course the way we pass it r TOTALLY WRONG..
well at last i got it.. but Fang stil not yet.. Gambatteh kay?
i will just rest for a few days ..
da pain in both of my legs r unbearable..
nikita was like " R U OKAY JOYEE? i saw ur legs shaking.."
zzZz.. yea i alrendy told ur THEY R WOBBLY!!
it's damn pain sia..
must recover .. nxt wek rehersal n sports day =(
pray hard for me people kay??
GOD HELP PLS!! LOVE U HELP!!!
n YiLing ask me whether wanna join basketball though iM a LOUSY player..
ZzZz.. yea soo practically i wanna join..but i tink i nid more training to be the best..
begging my mom to lemme stay back tomorrow for basketballl !!
pray hard for me too PPL!
Love u God.. Love u PpL.. Pls help n pray for me !=)
n tmr my sch is celebrating Easter's Day!
yay! i tink it's gonna be INTERESTING..
got ensembal.. choir? dance?
i jus wan smth HIGH xD!!
my legs pls recover ASAP.. i nid u both! pls help =(
im really really worry!!
SOB =(

~Suteki Da Ne - Final Fantasy X~

No comments:

Post a Comment