Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Continue..

RIGHT.. let's just continue..
my bro dun lemme use the laptop las night =="
darn him..
well just continue..
wow.. i shld hav keep this blog updated.!!
so many things to say!!
well ppl..be patient n jus read all of the posts k?
love ya xD

hmm.. whr did i stop?
RIGHT THE KIDNAP THING..
err.. fine.. i will mentioned UR NAME HERE >>HaoYi<<>>NO PREPAID<<
wtf?
I NID TO CALL MY MUM LEH..
but no FEAR.. BONUS LINK CAME N RECUSED ME!!
left Rm0.09...but free sms 200!! HAHAHA!
unfortunately.. i can only use da bonus link to sms maxis number :D
sorry haoyi cant reply! haha xD!
happy daddy? !!

right.. sooo yea. wengjian tht smart alec keeps on calling me " SMALL FRY "
LOL? i called him small fry! HE'S NOT THT BIG OKAY? well he's elder than me..
HU CARES. SMALL FRY!
FRENCH FRIED !YUM YUM!
hehe..
ok.. oh yeah.. i hav 2 broken legs..unwantable legs !FISH!!
i cant run properly..i RAN IN AGONY! FISH FISH FISH!!
till now also pain leh.. damn lah..
n got chosen for MEDLY! or isit MEADLY? wth? zz
i got chosen for da above one.. n summre i tink it's 4x100 .. 200m.. 100m.. i tink lah..
not yet finalise the list yet :D
urhg.. my bro woke up.. he's gonna kick me out! FISH FISH FISH!!

~My Hand - David Archuleta~

No comments:

Post a Comment