Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, April 27, 2009

Guilty =(

today was the worst day in WMS !
fuck man. damn man. urgh. i hate it.
i accidentally knocked NIKITA'S HEAD WIF MY FRIGGIN' bottle?
how clumsy can i be?
well sorry nikita.. i din noe u were coming up..
n i wanted to drink.. soo it jus happened.
i AM SO SORRY girl!
hope it doesnt hurts anymore..
i cant pay attention in class today.
i practically feel bad last few days..
now also..
sigh.. i shouldn't go to school today. tomorrow. tomorrow tomorrow.
how about a whole year? da thought of jus shifting sch makes me happy.
and during monitor meeting. i was told to std in front bcz i did not do tht bloody curtsy CORRECTLY
WELL MADAM I WASN'T READY OKAY?
urghh.. but stding infront alone makes me think.
i dun feel embarrassed.. oo. wht's wrong wif me nowadays?
mentally ill jus like recka said =)

guys im feeling damn guilty for nikita..
wht if she fainted at home!
wht if her head got swollen n swollen?!
wht if tmr she is absent?!!
wht if her parents call me n scold me?!
wth if she won't fren me again?

wth man.. i guess i hav to pray to God ..
i really hate my life.

~Because i'm stupid - Ss501 [Kim Hyun Joong]~

No comments:

Post a Comment