Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Confession of a shopaholic

ytd ytd which is 1st of may!
i was off to SHOPPING!
gosh.. i miss shopping so much!
OK despite having tons of homework n projects to FINISH..
i decided to skip on tht n go out SHOPPING!
wo0ts. tht cheers me up ;D especially da part whn u hav to PAY! LOLS
i went 1 utama n ikea ;D
how great of my family !
frm 11 am till 10 pm ~ WHOA
had broken my record so far..
my legs were sore like cuckoo!
the exciting parts were
i bought
2 pairs of shoes
2 tees
2 packet
of things which glow in da dark
1 hanging thingy for my room
n food?
i love my mum man..
i love her credit card ..
xD but most of all i love her !
da small inside of me wanted to say
DUN GO HOME!! i dun wanna face homework exam school n etc!!
well.. all good things come to an end!
SOB! was devastated to go home =(


1 utama
was waiting for mum to
try on sum clothes
in Ixora (if im not mistaken)
was bored so crept into fitting room
n
CAMWHORE! LOL

At night - ard 9.30pm
Ikea
Steamboat
yum yum ;D
nice noodles..nice things!
u shld try it !

Random pics ! (Out-dated pics ==")

yea
the hairspray took by HaoYi
Christi dyed my hair ;D
she can b a hairstylist in future!

o.O my report PAPER !
not quite satisfied wif my result ;D
work harder miie!
GAMBATTEH EVERYONE!

my medals..
LOLS!
1 bronze 1 gold !
~Take a bow - Leona Lewis~


No comments:

Post a Comment