Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter PpL :D

Yea tht's it..
To all Christian n not Christian: Happy Easter!!
i mayb goin easter's celebration tomorrow in my mum's fren's church!
lol? +_+
anw ytd my sch hav this Easter's celebration..
it's like 45 mins? soo short..!!
i thought i might be able to skip a few period of subjects =="
sadly NO. wth??!!
the sch's choir n ensemble played a part of the celebration!
it's quite sad.. :D
anw..i'm still begging my mom to lemme join da basketball training!!
ytd the training had to be cancled as the coach is in some tounaments..
I HAV A FEW DAYS TO BEG MY MOM
da problem is tht. My mom dun listen to me whnever i talk about it..
i guess i will just keep trying. :D
yea my legs havent recover yet =(((((
sigh.. sum ppl told me tht my posts are all COMPLAINS..
cant help it dudes.. i cant tell ppl my complains abt my life.. cz they will say THEY R BORING
so here is the place to express my COMPLAINS =X
off to figure out my style of beggin first!
Toodles peeps :D

~With you - Chris Brown~

No comments:

Post a Comment