Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy birthday my fellow frens!

Boo-ya People!
How's life?
I bet greater than mine!
im gonna tell u what happened to me
this afternoon,
WHILE FLIPPING THRU MY
i consider it as *almost-finish KGT*
i found up tht i wrote 3 questions
wrongly for my BORANG TEMU FUCKING BUAL!
sry for the u noe TOOT TOOT TOOT!
And so, since my printer
is DEAD
i hav to paste papers on the
30 pages of borang temubual
AND WRITE
the question wif my hand
Cz i hav to pass it in TMR!


FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!
im still doin it now,
it's horrible
MY HANDWRITING!
it's horrible, feel like tearing them into pieces!
ALL MY HARD FUCKING WORK!
assholemothafuckerdickass!
=="
hope madam will accept it
and pity me..
my family has been scolding me
abt this KGT
for like.. 3 fucking weeks.
==!
CZ MY LAPTOP AND PRINTER
CD INSTALLER IS LOST!
asshole man.
urghh.. sry guys!
didnt mean to make such a fuss over them!
BUT MY HARD FUCKING WORK!
jus got ruined by my own handwriting..
urgh...
ANYWAY!
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ~
*drumrolls*
Phoong Kar Yee
(27th september)
and
Tan Elynn
(27th september)
and and and!
MY BESTIE!
(Megan-y TAM!)
(28th september)
Hav a great one guys (:
love,joyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment