Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Frm MLIA

Today, I got a cut on my knee. I went to my medicine cabinet and found a really cool Spongebob band-aid, and then took a shower. I realized after my shower that band-aids usually fall off, except mine stayed on. I'm glad to know that even though he lives on my knee now, Spongebob can still handle being under water. MLIA


Today, this girl at school walked up to me and asked me if ice cream had calories. I looked at her funny and replied yes, and she frowned and said, "But isn't it in the same food group as ice?" I am still speechless. MLIA

Today, the 7th graders were in the high school to go to an assembly. As they were walking down the hallway, I saw a senior pick up a particularly small 7th grader, run into a classroom, and scream, "I caught one!" I'm still laughing about it. MLIA


Yesterday I was in the grocery store and I saw a little boy climbing up the shelves. I laughed at him until he looked down at me and whispered "Ssshhh! Don't tell my mom I'm spiderman!" Coolest. Kid. Ever. MLIA



JEAN!
Google knows abt the Muffin man!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment