Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Longing for ur presence

heyyyaa peeps (:
GREETINGS!

Updating ..
Im sooo bad right?
it's exam mode now,
and im still on9ing!
scold me please ):

Nid someone to actually wake me up frm my fantasy!
STOP DREAMING JOYEE!
dreaming won't take u anywhr but a dead end.
So stop dreaminggggg!

Yeah, did i mention tht exams are like just nxt week?
hu cares!
icare!
Damn!

Ohh btw! happy mooncakes festival!
nvr knew tht this festival is so boring
cz i dun celebrate it..
as i cant stop my aging,
i feel tht it doesn't really matters,
because i dun anyone to celebrate with ):


i celebrated it wif my cousins last time but
well, we didnt keep in touch!
so yeah, all of them are growing up..
WELL! U NOE!
whatever ):

i bet i won't get to see those lanterns glowing in the dark anymore!
but i stilll wanna ply!
but plying wif myself outside my house looks retarded to me..
hahas.
oh wellll, off to study nowww..!!
Toodles peeps (:

loveeyalots,
joyeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment