Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Everyone nids a rainbow maker in ther live!

SUP YO PEACE BROTHA / SISTHA!
currently 'shewolf-ing' wif JEANNY!
the BITCH!
F.Y.I.
i love bitch lyk jeanny!
SHE MAKES MY DAYY!!
my ohh--soo-loveey day!




OKay.. my 'BULUROMA'
stding up adi
SOO HOW'S MY DAY?!
i woke up went out for breakfast,
then came back study sejarah
*badgirlgonegood*




LOL
then went to JJ maluri
to buy papers for my project
bought swimming suits!
cz my old one sudah rosak!
and saw a few hot 'chais'




Ivegonewildstudyingoverthesefewdays
canthelpit




went back, had dinner!
then im now here ,
sitting infrnt of the laptop
wif my science book opened
widely infront of me.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
must stop!!



gtg ,
loveya,
joyeeeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment