Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, September 24, 2009

If i could hav stopped my heart frm feeling, i would hav stopped my heart frm breaking apart

Hey ther!
Miss me?!
OH, yes u do!


Yesterday was a hectic day,
went Paramount to hav breakfast,
then off to my relative house,
then off to Ikano,
then off to 1U,
then came back,
had steamboat for dinner,
thn came back,
bathed, watched tv, studied till 1am


How COOL HUH?!
went out, shoppin' since sunday..
WOO-HOOOOOOO!



My future house : Dining table!

Not reallyy.. XD






This picture if im not mistaken cost over Rm 1000 ):



i dun like the lamps, the shelves too!

Not very unique. HMmm.. (:



I like this most.. Soo peaceful and Warmy i think (:


Oh btw, i ate 1 roti boy,
then 1 baskin robbin single junior
choco-chip dough!

Two is better than one oOo Boys like Girls
love, joyeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment