Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, September 12, 2009

U belong with me =)

Im updating! SAY YEAH!? HIp-Hip HORAY!


hahas sorry guys!
really busy wif exam!
spent a few days studying GEO!
& yet! HAVENT EVEN REACH BAB10!
fork rite?!
Oh well..!


Celebrate my mum's birthday last sunday i think..
Went TS watch UP 3D!
it was awesome !
but it was darn amazingly expensive =(
oh well.!
n i Bought THESE!








HAHA! nice or anot?! well i noe im fat.
but it's a no deny for the shirt n pants n pencilcase
to be extraordinary BEAUTIFUL!
extraordinary BEAUTIFUL than mua!
cz i chose them :)
I doubted if it was my birthday present for nxt year or not!
NOO! my birthday presents must be bigger than these =)
gosh im greedy :D
can't helped!
n im HUNGRY! xD!
off to eat ! yumyumyum!
I MUST STOP EATING
yet i cant!
soooooooooo
smexaly delicious!
21 guns - Green day

No comments:

Post a Comment