Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

=X

well i changed my mind abt not bloggin..
xD cz my headache got much better..
n i set my mind tht i nid a healthy lifestyle..
medicine OUTTTA MY LIFE PLS..
i took too many medicine last year..
HEALTHY LIFESTYLE HERE I GO!
NOT !! lol.. hard to concentrate on what i wan actually =X
ok.. nothing special in sch to0..
nikita came bck.. n i actually DO NOT NID to SIT ALONE..
thnk God ! u actually rains for me =DD
i sooooo in love wif u God! xD
i was not emo al day ! NICE.. =D
i got my moral paper!! da highest in class!!
yet i felt nothing.. lol?
it's jus marks anw.. but i must keep my mark within my range..
or not.. i will hav a manice time studying !
btw.. 2day during eng period.. madam put on a BALLAD? is it? LOL?
it's a song.. story song! yeah C=
country-like song.. nice :D
got 2 finish my kumon.. love ya..

~You belong with me - Taylor Swift~

No comments:

Post a Comment