Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashbacks xD


okk..lemme take u on an exclusive tour [[some flashbacks]] ! hehe!:D


24 Oct 2008 - Our graduation party! its rawks! love u guys forever & always


25 Dec 2008 - It's christmas! santa claus is coming to town!! 0o LALA! xD






2 Feb 2009 - It's cho patt! went to my darling's [[cherie]] hse n party! it's actually a gathering between sbs .. wms & ss !!! wo0ts! we rocks!

7 Feb 2009- My freaking electon has spoiled till now.. n i'm still struggling wif my ARRANGEMENTS!! gah!! ~_~







13 Feb 2009 - Its friendship's day!! Thnks to all my friends who gave any of them to me :D although we had just met for 2 + months, love u all XD

14 Feb 2009 - It's Valentine's day yet we were all cramping up in Lake Garden to raise fund by RUNNING..~ JOGATHAN!!



23 Feb 2009 - Just found out tht da LRT STATION on Mondays are sooo empty.. SCARY!


25 Feb 2009 - It's my FREAKING CLASS & my FREAKING DESK!! ho0ray!!

ok enough pics! so lame rite? SIGH..

~Hero- Enrique Iglesias~

No comments:

Post a Comment