Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Craps.

yup this post is nothing but full wif craps =X
dun mind ppl !!
anw.. 2day was fine as usual..
jus hate the schooling part. i mean it.. seriously i WAN to PONTENG sooo MUCH..
yea so, " HE " practically said "HA-LO.." to me?
lol.. how am i suppose to react?
yea i said "HA-LO.." to him too ! haha. lame rite? xD
thn he went n talk to his frens..
somtimes.. i wonder.. if he did it on purpose..he dun say hello to me in front of his frens I TINK LAH..
am i tht hideous to him? ZzZz.. WELL U DUN SAY HELLO TO ME THN IM FINE WIF IT xD!
haha :D he wont visit my blog..so it's fine for me to SAY smth abt him here !! GO ME :D
yea.. n 2day both of my legs got worsT? hate it lah.. stupid legs..
now i can c both of the GREEN THINGY a.k.a Veins stucking out.. YERR
how disgusting.. n whn u press it.. it throbbing pain .. arsehole rite? =="
i must stop swearing n cursing.. god damn it. *OOPS* =DD
gotta bathe. CYA :D LTR TUITION? wtf..

~Angels - David Archuleta~

No comments:

Post a Comment