Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, March 21, 2009

i'm me with i'm with you all =X

actually, the title tells it all..
i'm me with i'm with you all =D
bcz i knew u all for 6 yrs.
we went thru thick n thin.
i'm really missing u all! GOD.
i regreted for not crying on the last day of sch last year xD
although i hav been in my new sch for abt 3 months.. oh jus drop it x.X
let's compare 6 yrs with 3 months..
hoho? 6 yrs win! WOOTS.. of course.
c'mon.. time to move on.. big girls don't cry! YEAH !
LOL?..
looking forward to da nxt gathering ! Love u all..
btw did i ever tell u all? SEC SCH LIFE SUCKS..
well for me.. i bet it rocks for u all ..
ther r also good things abt my new sch luhhs.. not everything is bad..
not to exaggerate.. ther hav nice madams,sirs .. nice frens =X
ONLY SOME which i tink r nice..
gosh. i'm having pri-sch sick!
I HATE GROWING UP!!

~7 things - Miley Cyrus~

No comments:

Post a Comment