Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, March 23, 2009

Nothing special =X

yup.. nothing special happened 2day in sch.
bcz.. i'm acting EMO all day.. bcz of my damn headache..
it's throbbing pain.. urgh.. n i hate the SUNNY DAY..
i love raining.. it gives me some feeling of peace..
it's sooo hot in the class.. n DAMN DAMN hot outside.. !!
doubled my aching of my head ...
yea.. sooo we took back a few test papers..
was quite shocked i gotten my eng paper QUITE LOW..
well.. hu cares. it's only the 1st term..
anw.. JIAHUI had been doin her MISERABLE act.. =="
"I HATE YOU JOYEE! i dunno y am i sooo stupid!! " LOL?
i'm innocent.. !! anw.. the monitor meeting sucks..
the chair i was sitting was WAS REALLY REALLY HOT. wth?
it's burning my ass.. n my headache TRIPLED. !! FUCK THT CHAIR.
i hate this kind of weather.. i love it whn it rains.. GOD PLS RAIN!!

~No Matter - Boyzone~

No comments:

Post a Comment