Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, March 20, 2009

Comment PPL! =D

ok..this is my newest blog!
i deleted my last blog cz i sense smth wrong!
it IS sO EMO! it's soo not me..
smth took over me n i deleted it! LOL!?
what do u think abt my blog?
compare it wif the last blog! n the previous previous one!
my frens said it actually blinding them..
i'm goin for a chg : WHITE
cz my last 2 blogs are also blackk..
tryin smth new xD
kindly leave ur comment at the Cbox!

anw. ther's a gathering err.. on nxt nxt wek sunday!
pls come sbs-ers k?
havent seen u all for like? YEARS MAN!
miss u all day & nite!!
especially my girlfrens n besties!!
havent choose place yet!!
Times square or sunway?
i prefer TS! HEHE :D
Casie is in charge of telling sbs-ers!!
i'm responsible for goin only!! love u all!!
must come!! CHERIE MUST MUST COME! ponteng ur damn vocal class =="
jean also :D! love u all!

~So in love with two - Mikaila~

No comments:

Post a Comment