Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, October 30, 2009

It may be stormy now, but it's not alwys gonna rain

Hey babelicious (:

how was ur day!


mine are like soooo bitter! ):


today was like SOOOOOOOO URGH!



soooo bad tht i felt like i commited a crime!



well, i wanted to say tht im sorry!




to those i've hurt without knowing!




Lord, please forgive me
and please guide me and show me
what should i do
In Jesus name,
Amen


I FEEL SO BAD!


I FEEL SO sAD!


yeup, im sad and bad!


tht makes me a bad girl!


HEEE-YEAAAAHHHH!!
hahas, smiling makes everything worthwhile!

teeee-heee!

anw, i've no idea on what shld i do for

powerpoint presentation and cooking?! WTF

sooo craplicious BLUR!

hahas! and i wan to share these with u!












It may be stormy now,
but deep down,
i know tht
it's not alwys gonna rain,
ther's alwys a rainbow out ther
to brighten up the stormy day (:
just like, happiness
u just hav to go thru lots of hard times
to actually gain what u wan
and the happiness tht
u've alwys crave for.
yeah, babelicious (:
love,joyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment