Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Something are jus meant to be kept to urself only

yeah! another 2 more days of suffering!
tomorrow and nxt tuesday!
cz friday, sat, sun and mon
will b HOLIDAYS!
hip-hip HOORAY! (:



someone really annoys me sometimes,
i feel guilty for treating someone the way i shouldnt,
i dun feel comfortable with tht someone sometimes,
i just URGH! ):
those three sentences are referring to 3 diff ppl!
well , life's like tht!
full of UPS AND DOWNS! :3


BUT HEY!
i hav my mood swings and stuff,
and and and!
dun treat me as if im a robot,
able to withstd anything!
yeahyeah, just complaining here and ther!



oh yeAH! Li Ying my sweetheart
and I went down PWTC
since the ampang train hav not reached,
we decided to take a stroll down
the escalator and ran up the escalator!
HAHAH!
it was tiring,
not because of the walking and running
it's because of laughing (:
teeeheee!

Maths paper 1, science 1 and 2, arts theory and comp TOMORROW

SCREWED!

TOODLES PEEPS (:

stay tune for more!

loveyalots,

joyeeeeee

ps: kenny's my TAMBY! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment