Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Randomness

Hmm.. i wonder what do i see
whn im gazing up the sky?
Constellations?
Twinkle stars?
or
Ur beautiful face?
Gosh..i just hate to admit it tht
im falling for you.
I thought falling in love wif somebody
would be nice.
u noe.. like u can see stars above u.
all lovey-dovey..
Falling in love last time was so easy.
Ta-da! he's urs!
Zap!!
I Love You.
i hate those 3 words..
why can't it be like
I Hate You.
Yay! then my brain would'n't be bursting
into pieces
wif unanswered questions.
Hmm.. let's talk about life
what do u see in ur life?
i'm seeing my life tearing apart.
Oo. interesting!
People around me keep saying
Dun giv up , baby.
I love u, keep trying kay sweetie?
GOSH! im sick of it.
shut up n get the hell lost.
Happiness?
How do u stay happy all da time?
i noe!
u dun care what ppl r saying abt u.
u dun care wht ppl r thinking of u.
u dun giv a damn shit wht u r doing
whether it's against the damn freaking law.
Oh ya!
LOL im taking shit.
Love,
The Un-JoYee Version

No comments:

Post a Comment