Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LoL?

Guess what guys?
Today was unbelievable
urban torturing day!
My toe was sat on !!
&
My thumb is poked thru
by my own Gel pen !!
&
My pencil case went flying
to the sky.. ==!
Gosh.
&
Monitors photoshoot
was awkward n torturing!
We are like suppose to stand
there like 'Dolls for Sale'
'Lelong!'
Stand ther sweating..
My smiles was like Kekok alrendy
Im not surpise the pic would be
horrible to me!


Jus a few days ago,
i was cheered up.
But im not now!
U-R-G-H


Here is something for myself =)
I promise to be good girl
I promise to try not to make my mother
shout at me
every 5 minutes

I promise to be myself alwys & forever
I promise to be as optimistic as possible

I promise to try to stand up for myself
whn i think tht things r not right
thought im a coward
I promise to try not to care what
people are talking about me at my back

I promise not to show out my unhappiness
I promise to try to be a quiet , untalkative
i-dun-care-a-single-thing-u-say-abt-me
girl

I promise i would not eat in the Lrt again
I promise not to be tht stupid again

I promise not to care whenever people
insult , criticize , say my weekness in
front of everyone & act good in front of me.
I promise to try to pass my up-coming
Electon exam !
I promise i would not learn something half-way
& giv up jus because it's hard to learn.
I promise i will study harder n try my best
to score higher marks in this up-coming exam
I promise i will try to overcome my
stagefright
I promise i will not cry again
I promise not to fall in love again (for now)


It's okay to be different

Believe in urself tht you can do it

Because deep down, u know tht u

are ready

Love u to the last
no matter what
Lots of love,
Joyee
Hillsong United oOo Still

No comments:

Post a Comment