Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, June 12, 2009

Nothing much ==

Dun u ever think tht hols r boring..
But
Dun u ever think tht schs r boring too..
Sigh
Dun u ever think tht y ur life is so boring three..
Wht the hack?
Oh well.. jus doing my usual routine..
Updating blog..
Not really usual routine =)
Anyway, thnks guys~ for prying xD
My mum is recovering now..
But she still complains backache or smth smth !
Still thnks guys =)
Back to da point.
Oh yeah. Anyone's b'day today?
I noe someone b'day is today which is
Kenny NG!
*not surprise*
Happy Birthday Pervert Boy
WHO
Sits beside me talking pervert stuff ==
How am i goin to handle him?
I Wonder..
xD
Nothing much to update
Din go out
BLEH
BORED
SHIT
COMMIT
SUICIDE
WAN
WATCH
MOVIES!!
DAMN!
Love,
JoYee

No comments:

Post a Comment