Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gosh..

Gosh im dead lahh!
i nid to release my tension
thru my blog!!
today, i went to lrt wif eriene,
vanna, cendy, esther, n the others
esther n vanna was eating maggi cup
vanna finished the soup!
but esther didnt
sooo whn she get up at
Pandan Jaya station
the maggi cup soup spill!
to the whole seat!
damn all of them pindah to my sides!
we were having bad luck today
RAPID KL MEN WERE BESIDE US!
one of the guy took out his camera phone
n start taking photo of the seats full of soup!
DAMN!
then i look side way lah.
cz also not my fault
esther went down alrendy ==
Eriene ran to the other side!
SHE SO SMART!
i should hav go wif her!
I WAS STUNNED!
i was like
If i walk away, he will think tht im the culprit
If i dun walk away, he wil take pic of us
So i stay lah. Cz also not my fault
THEN FINALLY
CEMPAKA!
i ran down like hell
I asked vanna later what happened then,
she said tht guy ask her where we were frm
well, vanna hav to answer rite?
.....
Sooo im worried n paranoid
ZzZzz..
Im such a coward
COMFORT ME GUYS!
Ouch!
I swear not to eat again.. in the train i mean
Luckily, today i din eat at the train ..

No comments:

Post a Comment