Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 8, 2010

You're every song i sing along,


OwhhFwaLaLa ;DDDD

Im upset, i feel like covering myself with pillows, screaming my lungs out!
Btw, my mom showed me this article on the paper today.
Something about the ability of so-called bomoh restoring girls' virginity.
Seriously, what the crap?
You can't restore girls' virginity ! It sounds so wrong.
Anyway, the bomoh asked them to undress themself so,
the process of restoring their virginity will work or some crap.
EW, seriously, EWWW!
Let me emphasize on the word Ew.
Here goes,
EWWWWWWWWW
EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW



OohLala, my brother bought supper from StevenCorner!
OILY MUCH, but,

very nice ;DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment