Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sexys my name ;))


OH, im screwed. Im suppose to be studying now, instead im spending my times infront of a retarded screen which can destroy my eyes. Im a time waster, and i care. I wanna change for the better! But it seems my laziness is bringing me down. Go away LAZINESS :((
GIVE ME PEACE and for once, let me feel im worth something!


Wow, i hav some serious patching up to do, I don't even know a single thing about Science! Sunday's Mother's day guys :) So, what are you guys going to do for your mothers? My brother bought this present from BodyShop today and asked me to pay half of it! I haven't even see what's inside!! IT'S FREAKING WRAPPED! ;((


Everyone says i hav no confidence in myself. Im sorry, im born tht way.
I wanna change myself too, to be braver and more confident. But what can i do, God has made me this way. Im feel for myself ;(
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment