Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, May 7, 2010

Meenie Eeenieee :)


YiNeNaDe :P

im feel jobless now, i hav no idea what to blog about. Screw my MIND please!
Oh guys, please don't think the diry screw, i mean SCREW! clean and clear SCREW :P
i think you guys get what i mean . HEH, school has been alright, concert practice has been goin smoothly i guess :) The chereographers are amazing ;))


I found out tht when im sad, i like to be happy. When im happy, i like to talk,sing and dance ! BOO YOU! Im not tht kind of girl who actually likes to talk about problems, 'cause ther's no use talking, the endings will be the same anyway. What for spending your time ranting about your problems. PFFT.


But i like to hear and talk about people's problems :)) i mean not talking bad about people, like discussing with them . Joo , Menon and I hav been singing ' BABY! i've never seen someone with your body, YOu are the only exception! ' HAHAS, how singable can we be :P

*Grabs hair* I hav this upcoming performance in August. Screw, hav to prepare 2 pieces of songs. Gees, im so screwed ! WHATEVER . I hav midterm coming , URGH.

I hav problems to face, i hav pms problems. GEES, pms sucks :(( it can really affect your mood even though you know ther's nothing to be upset about .


I guess it's true, Girls ARE jealous tht God made Boys periodless!
NO FAIR. Btw, me no likey sweaty palms! :((


No comments:

Post a Comment