Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

whn i look at u, my mind goes on a trip

YEOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH!
probably curious why am i screaming like tht ;(
i sprained my ankle during netball match today!
WTF
and in short, i didnt get to play anything and go hyper today!
did i mention? my presentation sucks.
i knew it, dun hav to make me feel like a failure anymore..
like my worst day today except the part where 1K wins almost everything
for 2day. LOL

it was not swollen and NOT tht pain after the spraining part, but HELL YEAH,
came back, i rubbed it, and took a short nap!
WOKE UP! PAIN WEIH! Like giving birth.
except giving birth is much much MUCH worst than this (;
and i dun seem to understd why must the job and responsibility
of giving birth must be put on WOMAN! or WOMEN!
why cant MEN do it!? LOL
is this a sensitive issue? naww. drop tht please :D

YEAH, back to my topic. my presentation sucks! LIKE VERY SUCKISH
dun wanna talk abt it, but i hav to say!
thank you my beloved frens who cheered me up whn i went to the class
wif my mooodddyy face!
Specially thanks to : Nikay, Karmun, Kahyee,Cendy,Prisca,Joo Ann and those who were there! SORRY i forgot..(:
yeah, they are like my lucky charms! cant live without them weih! (:
and yeah, i think netball is pretty fun! except the injured part whr i got !
FUCK WEIH!
my right foot is like much bigger than my left one,
who knows, mayb i will given a nickname after a big foot monster which is MONSTER INC! LOL
whtever, im full of depressions.
tmr is like final for netball! urg! *crossing fingers*

i dun even noe whether i can go to sch wif my swollen ankle or not!
In addition, im taking the public transport , LRT!
):
babelicious, joyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment