Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'll love u with every beat of my heart

Aloha Amigos (:
Went 1U ytd! i bought this awesome devilish horns!
i've alwys crave for one. AND i wanted to buy tht
trident, but it was too short for me.. ):
HELL YEAH! i was walking around 1U with the devil horns
on my head, people were staring , pointing, smiling at me.

OH! c'mon and gimme a break!
IT'S HALLOWEEN!? dun u get tht WORD?
pfft. u're suppose to dress up to blend it!
WHAT A DAY (:

plus , i read this halloween articles .. i found it interesting and i went to this site!
malaysian-ghosts-research.org
gah! i cant remember,
call me a coward, i did not dare to look at the pics!
if any of u guys are goin to see those pictures, please inform me,
or mayb post them to ur blogs so i can see (;

i cant std seeing THOSE things alone !
and i cant seem to watch Vampire Diaries alone !
wth rite?
i watched half way and saw this freaky part where this guy got knocked down,
and this guy was getting down to see him AT NIGHT,
yeah i STOPPED at there (:
IM A COWARD! SO WHAT !

i nid someone by my side to watch wif me!
i shld hav a movie night :D
and stupid-licious, tmr is sch.
i jus wanna escape !
urgh, i wanna avoid !
i jus wanna hide myself!

FORK! and i officially doesnt dare to put on my contacts anymore !
CZ IT'S LIKE SO FREAKY!
*poking ur eyeballs*
and i still hav 28 pairs more.
oh gawk!
HELP (:


oaaaaaaaaaaaakaaayy, im offf babelicious!
love,joyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment