Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, November 21, 2009

101109

What day was it?
It's F-R-I-M

yeah, hell yeah FRIM!
I noe what u're gonna say , " she's so outdated "
but hell u, i dun care!
at least im updating (:
applause please!


pictures paint a thousand words



I’m scared of what you’ll say;

So I’m hiding what I’m feeling

My amazing photography skills (:




I don’t know what to do;
I think I’m fallin’ for you


Shoes? Whr's mine! *gasp*





I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya




Oh I just can’t take it;

My heart is racing;

The emotions keep spinning out

Tht's me ther, canopy walk (:



But I’m tired of;

Holding this inside my head

Haowieeeee.




As I’m standing here;
And you hold my hand
The Girls (:



I see nobody;
Here in silence;
It’s just you and me



I’m trying;
Not to tell you;
But I want to

Having Fun Eh girls?!



Pull me towards you;
And we start to dance



I can’t stop thinking about it;

I want you all around me

I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya



But I’m tired of;
Holding this inside my head
Another of my amazing
photography skills! *beaming*



FallingForYou
joyeee


No comments:

Post a Comment