Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, August 21, 2009

U fight to hold on ♥ U fight to let go

19 . o8 . o9

♥ Accepted Christ
♥ Felt weird
♥ Quite happy =)
♥ Realized tht my organ exam is just nxt Wednesday! TOOT

20 . o8 . o9

♥Finally know what kind of person are you
♥ Quite moody =(
♥ Been told tht i will get a laptop soon if im not mistaken! YEaH!
*jumpingoutanddownlikearetard*

21 . o8 . o9

♥ Went to sch a few hours , not feeling well
♥ See doctor, Doctor means Medicine time ='(
♥ Oh well, forgot take phone! FUCK-LAH!
♥ Called receptionist, told her to tell mdm kamala to pass my hp to cendy, well hope she remembers! I WONT LIVE IN PEACE TILL I GET MY HP BACK!
♥ Hoping tht cendy wont touch my hp whn help me to take back.. Well if she remembers. =( crap. so unlucky.
♥ Missing House Party , the fun , the FOOD!


Love Drunk oOo Boys like Girls


xoxo,

J


No comments:

Post a Comment