Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Every songs has their very own story behind..

OMG? GOODNESS GRACIOUS..
it's over.. thnk God..
YET NOW im full of anxieties!
I dun think i did really well ><
da feeling of defeated .. damn mann..
oh btw, the man examinar is much better than tht woman
WHY MUST U WOMAN GIMME
'HARVEST SEASON'?
u cross my the border line WOMAN! LOL
WHY CANT U GIMME 'SUN COUNTRY'?
or
'I FEEL LIKE A WIND'?!!
WHY MUST THT!! T_______T
&&&&&&&&&&&&
my IMPROVISATION
sucks..
I hesitated whn playing,
forgot what chord in which bar!
aiyo AHMA!
my HEARING!
lagi suck,
played wrg INVERSION!
sobbbbb><
crap lahhh, sure fail lah!
MY FREN ARE PLYED SO WELL ARH!
until the examinar commented on her
"oh i like ur expression. GOOD"
AHHHHHHHHH!
im soo jealous!
NOT FAIR! SHE GOT SUN COUNTRY!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
><
no use crying over spilt milk,
yet im crying over it.
wht done is done!
can i undone it?! ==
my sight playing arh!
plyed half-way BLURBLUR!
=="
my ARRANGEMENTS ARH!
suckish arh..
u noe what?
i feel like commitsuicidenow!
TATA CRUEL WORLD!
haaleelujahh~~~~
Sean Kingston oOo Fire Burning on the Dancefloor
Love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment