Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, August 24, 2009

i will not wait, i will just run after u

H A P P Y ~ B I R T H D A Y ! ♥ A V A L I M S Z E M I N ♥

Uh-huh! Who's the birthday girl!?! lemee ccc..!


IT'S HER !









EmO SidE..!!






Berlagak lahh! ADA PRESENT?!
BTW THT'S PY'S & MY B'DAY PRESENT TO U!!
ps: hahah! sry for the blank card ;D

Oh yeah! I gave her this..
Catch a glimpse of the newest edition of
WISHING BOTTLE!
MUHAHAHA! LOL?







Nice right? :D

So.. My day started with goin to Ava's house!

Kinda got lost..! gosh ava! i love ur hse!

i love the music room!!

So i went ther & saw Jaynie!

Dun recognise her at first! LOL..




She very nice arhhh!!


My personal slave ;D


Jy : Aiya sooo boring lahhh..
Jaynie : *takingoutpendrive* U wanna ply o x this game?

Py & Jy : Wht game?

Jaynie : Very nice one

Py & Jy : Okay. Whateverrr..

After a min or two..

Jy : OMG ! how do u ply this? *bangbang*

Jaynie : NOOO! DUN KILL UR OWN SOLDIERS

Jy : *killingownsoldiers* HAHAH!

Jaynie :NOO! u will LOSE!

Py : HAHAH! Jy kill summore!

Jy : Okay! *bangbangownsoldiers*

Jaynie : Aiyo.. Oh here here naik kereta!

Jy: HOW?! to drive this THING!! *headingtothesea*

Py : HAHAHAH! LOL!!

Jaynie: NOO! tht directions!!

Jy : OH.. *bangingrocks* how to commit suicide?

Py: LOL. find a higher place n commit !

Jy : OH. wait lemme kill my companion first *BANGBANG*

Jaynie : Aiyo.. u crashed ur own car n killed ur companion! NO FREN NO CAR LAH U!

Jy: okay time to commit suicide * findinghigherrocks*

Jaynie : Oh ther! THER CAN DIE!

Jy : OKay. *goingup*

py:Get SET JUMP!

Jy: *JUMP*

Jaynie, Py , Jy : HAHAHAHAH! LOLLLL

----------------------------------------------


Went up Ava's room.. Ava's frens are totally opposite of us!

Not a bad thing. Jus felt awkward at first.. xD But managed to make a few new frens

Hooray!

Then the Queen came! atmospher Changed!

THE QUEEN :


Duit rasuah? AAAAAAAAAAA


Ther she is! SO emo yet so Hot! sO HOT yet so YOUNG! ;D

Went up :

Time to show off my skill!!


No stealing my PAIR OF STICKS

U noe what. i hav no SKILL AT ALL!!

My Shirt : HAO REN! LOL
borrowed it frm ava! cz din bring xtra shirt.. !!


SHIFT! I love her drum set!! Piano!! Guitar! gah!


Then went down n play water!!
I was the first victim! Gah?!


Run! Im the host of the hose! LOL


After that, went up , chged & took grp pics ;D
Nt really.. Still gt others..
Grp of '08 ! love u guys!
Still gt more onee arrhhh..!

Ava's puppy!Charly!

Im so proud of myself tht i touch it!!
HAHA!
I hav dogs phobia!
Still it's very cute !

Ava'sb'day cake! very nice arhhh!
Ice cream cake ;D Happy birthday buddy!

Then Ava's godmother brought this out!

DriEdICE ISIT? SOO NICE AHHH!!

So the day ended by Watching this movie called
'Exorcist'
GHOST MOVIE U NOE!
Py & I got so freaked out!

Dialogue frm Py's blog:
Jy : AHHHHHHHH!!! I SAW THE FACE !! THE FACE!!
Py:HHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH!
Cherie : SHHHHh~~~!
Jy & Py : AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!
Ava : The movie havent even started !
Jy & Py : Owh!

For some reason, we got so freaked out tht we hid behind the sofa.
*Boom Boom Pow*
*Get it get get *
*Boom Boom Pow*

Iplayed the song frm my phone to distract the atmosphere!
Smart of me man!
Then Py Sms her mum :
" I WANNA GO HOME! "
LOL? I did too.. heheee..
Soit ended like tht.. We goin homeee..! xD


RANDOM PICS :






Ava's another dog! pitiful! CAGE!


Im soo sorry! I forgot her namee..
STILL SHE'S HOT! Fu-Yoh!

SUnSILK hair!
Frm Stella Maris


Michelle Frm Stella Maris! =)

Ava's drumset is driving me up the wall!


Lol? Bear pity u! ONE EYE !
Jaynie , Py & Jy Friendship Star!
Lady Gaga oOo Lovegame

No comments:

Post a Comment