Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oowhh, so fake.


I dislikes ungrateful people,
Im not saying im grateful, it's not referring to anyone, randoms alright?

I don't get why people are so ungrateful of what they hav, C'mon and giv me a break will you?
They are a loadsome of people who are worst or probably 10x worst than you, Stop complaining!
I know you might be tht kind of lucky go person, but take a look around you.

Stop complaining of the things you hav right now, or you will regret it in future , one day.
You'd probably scold yourself for being so childish and forgeting to cherish every single moment you had.


I dislikes fake people.
They are probably made from china !
No wonder the qualities are so bad, tsktsk.
It's nice to look , but once you wear it,
There goes the dramas .. !




Loves.





No comments:

Post a Comment