Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 23, 2010

Shape things up,

HELLOOO!
School has been alright, kinda boring.
JooAnn asked me what do i look forward to whn i go to school..
Truth to be told, i hav nothing to look forward to, not concert practice nor homework .
im lifeless, HMPH.
Concert practice has been goin well too, Cheers to the Chreographers :)

Midterm is coming , gonna work hard, i hope x(
Yeaaaaahhhh, at least i had a good laugh just now with my tution buddies!


ShinLing asked me why do i alwys looks so happy and hyper ?
I started goin around the class asking people do i alwys looks happy , they said MOST OF THE TIME !
SO, do i ALWYS look happy and hyper ? ;D
I HAV PROBLEMS TOO!! it's just tht i don't feel like telling out, tht's all !

School is gonna get tough next week, gonna start avoiding a certain someone. YUCK!
I resolute to not to swear ! KENNY, YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN!!
JOYEE IS A GOOD GIRL!
say it with me ;DDDDDD

Wow, what a long update ;) im surprise!
MADAM NORASIMAH IS SO CREEPY AND SCARY!
she scolded me during C&S today, ohh great.

No comments:

Post a Comment