Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, December 14, 2009

It's the moment of ur life, so shine (:

Omgees, it's 2009
it's been a year !
full of ups and downs
and i cant believe i survive this year
without my old frens..
though, not to be dramatic.. survive
HAHAS!

why must humans be so complicated?
full of emotions?
Emotions take charge of our human bodies
which are so weak, both physically and emotionally.


We cry, We beg,
We walk, We run,
We leave.



Yes, humans think tht avoiding is the best solutions.
like me.
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.


I learnt something,
i nvr knew i could be so weak,
thinking of avoiding might clear my heavy thoughts
but no,
We weep for our mistakes
or shall i say Lessons?

Yes,
We cry, We weep,
C'mon MOVE ON.
it's life,
u win some, u lose some.
Tht's the rules baby.
Dun Follow it, hell awaits u (:

Last thing on ur mind
xoxo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment