Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Da dum da da di dum


Blog Revived ! CHEERS .

im sure it won't be long for my blog to go on hiatus again ;)
I just don't hav anything to blog , nor do i want to spend my time in front of this screen tht is destroying my eye lens, resulting in using concave lens , whatever :P
i will find some time for you my dear, and i will post something stupid up !
not like anyone is gonna read my blog anyway, it's dead :((

There's only one thing im looking forward, BALI TRIP :))
Aahh, that smell of aeroplane . What am i? Three or what? exciting to go on an aeroplane :PP
Im retarded, siighh, HOT GUYS :)) Yumyum, tht aroma of food .



Gimme a break, A little escape
I am so tired, Of being me
I wanna be free , I wanna be new
And different
Anything I'm not , I'm not

-Lenka

No comments:

Post a Comment