Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, March 6, 2010

cold nostalgia chills me to the bones,

HAHAS, i will get my license and learn how to drive
a bas of students from different private schools,
and earn a fortune!

after that, i will hav pass my very first flying license and hav a private jet,
will host a party and fly to HAWAII x))
meet hawt guys there, and bring some to LiYing xD
LMAO.

Dreams are so real :((
but once you step into reality, KA-POOSH!
gone, pfft.

first, i will hav to pass my driving license.
HAHAS, i will just hav to wait for another 3 years (((;
damit, dreams are so real (;



but it's ohkay to dream once in a while,
dreaming about the impossibles :D
OH BTW, i hate being a girl, pms sucks ));
i shall reborn myself into a HOT SEXY GUY . LMAO
if im not hot, i will stick being a girl.

HAHAS, then all the girls will be craving for me,
then i will get to choose! ROFLMAO.


sorry, my imaginations just went wild (:

No comments:

Post a Comment