Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Last break

JESUS! HALLELUJAH! it's like the very
frggin' last day of break, urghhh. I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCH!
i hav no idea since whn i disliked sch tht much, hMPH
a part of me wants to go yet a part of me doesn't,
it's complicated.


oh btw, just came bck frm genting!
it's kewl, but not tht awesome
because i couldn't go outdoor ): it was too misty
blame weather, Dazzle was a really kewl show (:
the room is effing small, the indoor rides suck to the core
im sorry mom, laughs.


HAppy belated birthday bro, LCLY lah u !
BLEUHHHH!
step my shoes, push my head ;
again
I WILL PULL UR PANTS DOWN.
BOOOO!
CHILD ABUSE LAH WEIH,
it's not siblings bonding (:
cz he alwys wins.


OH BTW, i got lyk the yellow tickets frm arcade xD
played da basketball thingy wif my bro,
scored abt 160++ goals!
AND YEAH, it couldnt even redeem a teddy for me
BOO YOU! LIAR !! SUCK MY MONEYYYY!!
I SUE U ARH!
i mean the machines.


good luck for sch tmr , guys (:
joyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
jumpandfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment