Speak. Scream. Shout.


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hmm..

Woo-hoo!
I found JiaHui in my Facebook!
LoL!
&
I found out tht
she had uploaded these pics :
=.=




Wms Cross Crountry '09!
HaHa!
I forgot to ask the pics frm her..
Stil here there are!
Eeekk!!
I miss u JiaHui!
Why r you so secretive about ur sch name!
Didn't even tell us ur sch namee..
N
I will nvr forgive u for not
bringing me wif u!!
=(
Leave me here suffer alonee..
SiGh!
Miss uuu..
U never fail to make me laugh..
Although there are times whn u cant make me laugh!
N times tht i make u laugh like hell.. ;D
I noe u will nvr see these..
But! I still wanna post about u!
I Love U! U rawk!
Btw JiaHui is the one who is in Red Shirt ! :DDD
I love her!
I will alwys remember u r once n alwys be
my Lalat Fwen!!
&
The Summon Westler!!
Ps: I WANNA GO TO UR SCH!! :DDDDDDDD

Lotta love,
Joyee

The Show oOo The Lenka


No comments:

Post a Comment